Small Groups are the primary way you are known and cared for at Bangna Christian Fellowship. What are small groups?
- Care groups, outreach groups, study groups;
- Preferably not more than 10 people (except outreach groups);
- Meet in homes, offices, or restaurants throughout Bangkok;
- Led by lay leaders from BCF who receive oversight and support from church leadership;
- Meet one to four times a month for fellowship, prayer, Bible study;
- Some also participate in service projects or social events in place of a regular meeting
Why join a small group?
- Find friendship;
- Grow together in the faith;
- Understand and discuss the truth of God’s Word and how it applies to our daily lives;
- Serve together and reach out to others;
- Provide care for one another
- Ask for your Registration Form at Sunday Service and Find Your New Home!
For a list of our current small groups, click here ...